Roasted Halibut and Green Beans with Asian Cilantro Sauce
- 2 c loosely packed cilantro leaves (from 1 large bunch)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 green onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 jalapeño chile with seeds, chopped (about 2 teaspoons)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil, divided
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce, divided
- 2 8-ounce halibut fillets, each about 1-inch thick
- 2 c green beans, halved
- 2 c stemmed shiitake or oyster mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place first 5 ingredients, 3 tablespoons safflower oil, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, and 1 teaspoon soy sauce in processor; puree.
- Season sauce to taste with salt.
- Place fish, beans, and mushrooms in single layer on rimmed baking sheet.
- Whisk remaining 2 tablespoons safflower oil, 1
teaspoon sesame oil, and 2 teaspoons soy sauce in bowl to blend.
- Pour over fish, beans, and mushrooms; toss beans and mushrooms to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast until fish is opaque in center and beans are crisp-tender, about 8 minutes.
- Divide fish, vegetables, and sauce between plates.